Friday, March 14, 2008

Tonight i wont be alone...that don't mean i'm not lonely.

To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.


Suzanne Gordon, Lonely in America, 1976


Some people ask me how come i spend a lot of my time alone. The honest truth is that sometimes i prefer to be alone ....to spend time alone for me means that i have time to collect my thoughts, assess my life and plan ahead for my future....


I've spent a lot of my growing years locked up in my room reading and immersing myself in books so to me spending some quality time wit myself comes natural. Sometimes i used to live in my fantasy world.


Hehe though i must say that even though i'm a loner i do seek out and enjoy the company of others and i have a multitude of friends i turn to when i want to have a good time. (Duality in this too ! :) )

No comments: