Friday, March 14, 2008

Gozo ....as i've never seen it before ;)



Last Wednesday i had the opportunity to go up to Gozo for a day with my mate Marco. We took the bikes up and since both of our bikes are trail bikes we stuck to country roads and B-roads. I must confess that i get completely lost as soon as i step off the ferry hehe but luckily Marco knew Gozo like the back of his hand and was able to show me a couple of sites i had never seen before. Wish i knew were they were though hehe but am sure i'd manage to find them again :)

The bikes performed brilliantly though it was a bit too windy for my taste. I've only been riding for around 6 months now and though am a fairly good rider there were a couple of sections i was pretty damn well scared shitless ! Anyway it was damn good to be out in the country, away from the hassle and stress of work. And to be doing it in the middle of the week made it even more satisfying !
All in all it was a very enjoyable day and very welcome it was to though it has made me restless and all week all i could think of was getting back on d bike ! :)





No comments: