Monday, February 25, 2008

Goodbye little one....


10 days ago some heartless bastard ended d life of one of my closest companions.... yeah he was a dog but he was always happy to see me ....


He had been in d family for almost 15yrs ever since he was just a little pup... he had a very sheltered life always indoors being mollycoddled by all and sundry... his greatest joy in life was to lay on my dad's lap being fed peanuts whilst watching Man Utd games.... lol I guess my dad used to enjoy that ... at least he could watch footie with one of his 'boys'. Hehe

Mum was dopey on him, and i guess he reciprocated dat in his own doggie way....no matter what we tried to bribe him with she'd just have to call him and he'd come running to her.... guess he made it clear whom he belonged to ...

Me ? ... guess we had a love/hate realationship (there's dat duality thing again!) .... i loved him to bits yet i guess i tried too hard and smothered him...hehe ... my folks always thought i didnt love him but it was me who worried d most abt him, me who came between him and an alsation ...

he used to love choccy and would end up eating more then any of us if we shared a bar ...hehe except from me...i'd always try to make sure i'd gobble mine before he finished mum and dad's ... :P


anyway..... wanted to dedicate this post to you little one ....even if u never will see it.... you are sorely missed...i still keep listening out for the patter of ur little paws... and ache when i see ur little empty basket.... big tummy rub from me.... mum told u to be a good boy wherever u are...

No comments: