Monday, February 25, 2008

The beginning


Been meaning to start off my own blog as a place to write down my thoughts and ramblings for ages.....so here goes


I guess i'd beter start off describing myself a bit....


I'm a Gemini...and all my life has been governed by the duality in Nature which is inherent to people born under this Star e.g. Some people describe me as

rough and tough, yet others describe me as gentle and caring,

cold hearted yet warm and lovable,

impulsive, yet cautious

aggressive, yet restrained,

careless, yet thoughtful,

firm, yet malleable,

i like rock music, but also listen to love songs,
slow to react, but unstoppable once i do,

i love being single, yet am always on the lookout for the love of my life ;)

i could go on and on for hours but you still wouldnt know me.... i have many layers and only my true friends have started to scratch the surface of what i'm all about.


Anyway... watch this space.... i'll be posting in regularly... if u wanna get to know me , this will be a good place to start ;)

No comments: